- Why do we need to clean and sanitize kitchen tools and equipment?
- How you clean and sanitize your kitchen at home?
- What is the difference between clean and sanitize?
- How do you make antibacterial wipes?
- How do you sanitize a kitchen?
- What is the easiest way to clean kitchen utensils?
- How do you make homemade antibacterial spray?
- What are the 3 methods of sanitizing?
- What are the 5 steps to clean and sanitize a surface?
- What is the best homemade disinfectant?
Why do we need to clean and sanitize kitchen tools and equipment?
It important to clean, sanitize and store equipment properly for us to avoid bacteria from penetrating or accidents.
Cleaning and sanitizing the equipment is essential because it helps us to be more secured, far from bacteria and other causes of illnesses..
How you clean and sanitize your kitchen at home?
To wash and sanitize:Remove detachable parts, such as blades, plastic or wooden handles, and screens.Wash dishes, pots, pans, and utensils and detached parts in hot, soapy water. … Rinse in clear water after washing.Place items in a wire basket or other container and immerse them in a sanitizing solution.More items…•
What is the difference between clean and sanitize?
1. Know the difference between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing. Cleaning removes germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. … Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements.
How do you make antibacterial wipes?
Mix together the vinegar, dish soap, rubbing alcohol, and water in a small bowl. You can add several drops of essential oil to the wipes, which personalizes the cleaner and boosts its antibacterial powers.
How do you sanitize a kitchen?
You can make your own homemade version by mixing a solution of 1 tablespoon of liquid chlorine bleach per gallon of water. You can also use commercial sanitizers or sanitizing wipes. The proper way to sanitize is to pour or spray the sanitizing solution on surfaces and wipe clean with a paper towel.
What is the easiest way to clean kitchen utensils?
Utensils are quick and easy to clean. Simply wash the utensils with hot water and soap, or use the natural cleaning power of the sun, salt, and lemon if you’re cleaning wooden utensils. If you want to sterilise the utensils, try soaking them in boiling water. Before you know it your utensils will be sparkling clean.
How do you make homemade antibacterial spray?
How to Make DIY Antibacterial Surface Spray¼ cup 70% or higher isopropyl alcohol.¼ cup white vinegar.¼ distilled water.20 drops thieves oil or another disinfecting essential oil.
What are the 3 methods of sanitizing?
Heat. There are three methods of using heat to sanitize surfaces – steam, hot water, and hot air. Hot water is the most common method used in restaurants. If hot water is used in the third compartment of a three-compartment sink, it must be at least 171oF (77oC).
What are the 5 steps to clean and sanitize a surface?
Scrape or remove food bits from the surface.Wash the surface.Rinse the surface.Sanitize the surface.Allow the surface to air-dry.
What is the best homemade disinfectant?
Combine 3 ½ ounces of distilled water with ½ teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide in the bottle. If you’re adding an essential oil — it’s totally up to you, but adding a disinfecting essential oil is an optional way to customize your disinfectant — you’ll want to add anywhere from 30 to 45 drops into the spray bottle.